Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #1 Princess of Glass


YAY! My first Teaser Tuesday! This meme is hosted by: Should Be Reading

Grab your current read, Open to a random page
Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George is today's tease:


"Their skin was too white and their smiles were cruel; some were old and some very young, and some grew steadily less human and more monstrous. She tried to run, but her feet were stuck to the stone floor." Pg.30


4 comments:

  1. New follower! Though I didn't see a Top 10 Tuesday post. Maybe I missed it. Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy! Thanks for following! Just added the Top 10. You can check it out now :)

      Delete
  2. Nice teaser - thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I love your blog, it is beautiful and you have great taste in books!
      Thanks for looking at my blog :)

      Delete