Saturday, October 13, 2012

Review: Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream

Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream
Purchased from: Target
Shade/Color: Light/Medium
Price: 11.99


Let me start of by saying I'm obsessed with this product. It makes my skin feel so good, and look natural. I have dry/combo skin (oily T-zone, with dryness everywhere.) This makes my skin seem naturally perfect. It doesn't cake up or crease. 

The Coverage is light-medium, and buildable. I usually apply a first sheer coat with my foundation brush (from Tarte,) and the put another coat over. 

The nice thing about this product is that it doesn't have any iridescence or shimmer to it, like many BB Creams and Tinted Moisturizers. It does make my skin look very dewy. If you have all-over oily skin, make SURE to powder after applying.

The packaging is very messy. I have to clean up the snap-top pretty often, as the product seems to 'clump' up there. Other drawbacks is that I've heard it makes people break out. If you have sensitive skin you may want to put that into consideration.

Now that we are entering winter months I'm undecided if I'm going to repurchase, as my summer tan is fading and will need a lighter color soon. The color is fine in the summer (it does have an orange tinge though,) but it won't work in the summer. 

Packaging: 6/10
Value: 8/10
Quality: 7/10
Price (1 being expensive, 10 being cheap): 8/10
Overall Product: 7/10

Have a nice weekend ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment